When summer season comes every one thinks about Holiday Tour Packages but firstly we think in our mind about hill stations in the summer season. Hill Stations are the best destinations to explore your summer vacations with lots of adventure activities, hilly mountains, fresh air, Snow and much more to explore the destinations in your own way. Most of the hill station destinations of India is developed by the British to get respite from the oppressive summer heat. Many of Hill Stations have picturesque view and lakes at their focal point. Every hill stations in India has its own beauty which defines the uniqueness of the destination in our incredible country. Hill station is also the perfect choice for honeymoon holiday tour packages as hill stations in India are the most visited by the honeymooners.
India has many Incredible hill stations destinations as some are given below:
1. Manali, Himachal Pradesh: Manali is one of the top most visited hill stations in north India. Backpackers come to spend their vacations in the village near the main town. there are much more things to do and enjoy your vacations with amazing experiences like Rafting, Trekking, Paragliding, Skiing and so many.
2. Mussoorie, Uttarakhand: Mussoorie "The Queen of Hill Station" is located nearby Dehradun in Uttarakhand. Mussoorie is famous for its Scenic view and its picturesque mountains. It is popular for the weekend destinations for honeymooners as well as for north Indian also.
3. Nainital, Uttarakhand: Nainital is an eye-shaped valley and famous for Naini Lakes. The hill station of Nainital located in Uttarakhand was a popular summer vacation tourist spot. Nainital is famous for its picturesque beauty, beautiful lakes, and lush greenery. There are many things to explore like a various mountain peak, Temples which offer exciting mountain view in the backdrop.
4. Shimla, Himachal Pradesh: Shimla is a beautiful capital of Himachal. Shimla - the capital of Hill Stations, it is the most loved destination. It offers amazing vacations full of romance with great experience and romance and complete spiritual and inner satisfaction. Snow-capped Himalaya peak and greenery is one of the most appealing reasons to visit Shimla
5. Srinagar, Kashmir: Srinagar is that the summer capital (while Jammu is the winter capital) of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir and also the largest city within the Kashmir region. The first thing that comes into mind with Srinagar is the beauty and charm of Dal Lake that defines most of Srinagar. Srinagar is one of the famous hill stations in India due to its charming and picturesque beauty as it is the most favourite destination for honeymooners also.
6. Munnar, Kerala: If you are a tea lover visit to Munnar in Kerala is a must in a lifetime. Kundala Tea Plantation is the famous tea plantation which covers with a charming lake, is the best way to see the process of tea plantation. Munnar is perfect for romantic tour packages to spend your vacations with the charming and picturesque beauty of Munnar. lush greenery and mountain peak is the main key to attraction there.
7. Ooty, Tamil Nadu: Ooty is the famous hill station in the region of South India. The main attractions of Ooty are The Blue Mountains, Ooty Lake -The pride of the Blue Hills, natural beauty and Falls at charming hills. The amazing sceneries of Ooty hill stations are one among the wonderful experience that should not be lost. Coonoor the second largest hill station within the Nilgiri Hills and Kodaikanal are the 2 most popular hill station in South India.
8. Gangtok, Sikkim: Gangtok is a wide base for travel throughout the state, particularly with trekkers. It's a well-organized and clean city with strict littering, traffic and tobacco laws. Attractions include monasteries, viewpoints, a car, and a zoo that houses rare animals saved from traders and poachers.
9. Shillong: Shillong is the capital of Meghalaya. it is well known for most popular hill station in India. The key to attraction in Shillong is Umiam Lake, Botanical Garden, Ward’s Lake, Elephant Waterfalls, Spread Eagle Falls, Mawlynnong Village, Mawphlang Sacred Forest. There are so many reasons to plan your honeymoon tour packages for this beautiful hill station to explore the beauty of nature, traditional culture, adventures activities as well.
10: Darjeeling, West Bengal: Darjeeling is also known for its lush tea gardens. It is the perfect choice for the hill station destinations in India. In addition, it's blessed a surprising view of Mount Kanchanjanga, the world's third highest peak. Some of Darjeeling's hottest attractions include historic toy train, monasteries, botanical gardens, a zoo, and therefore the Darjeeling-Rangeet valley traveller ropeway (the longest aerial tramway in Asia). Darjeeling is a great spot to walk around and explore the tea estates, villages, and markets.