Methi Thepla is a famous Gujarati dish, and earns the curiosity of many. Today I will break the curiosity and tell how it is prepared.
• Wheat flour: 1 cup
• Curd: ½ cup
• Edible oil: ½ cup
• Gram flour: ½ cup
• Fenugreek leaves (finely chopped): ½ cup
• Coriander powder: ½ tablespoon
• Red Chili Powder: ½ tablespoon
• Turmeric: ½ tablespoon
• Celery: ½ teaspoon
• Salt: According to taste
• Mix wheat flour and gram flour in a utensil. Add red chili powder, turmeric, coriander powder, celery, fenugreek leaves, curd, salt, and oil in the flour mixture and make a dough.
• Apply some oil on the dough after 10 minutes with your hands.
• Put the heating plate on the gas stove.
• Take a small chunk of dough and roll it in the shape of a paratha with the help of rolling pin and rolling plate.
• When the heating plate is heated enough, spread oil all over it.
• Now roast the rolled paratha
on the plate from both the sides till its crispy.