Astrology plays a significant role in Hinduism. According to astrology, to correct the defects of planets in our horoscope, either we need to worship (do pooja), or wear certain crystal stones and gems.
Let’s first discuss what the difference between gems and crystal stones is:
• The very first difference between gems and crystal stones is that gems have their effect for a longer period of time while the effect of crystal stones is for a shorter time period.
• Also, gems have greater effect than crystal stones
• There is only one pre-decided gem for every zodiac. But there can be many crystal stones that a particular zodiac sign can wear.
• The above point makes the choice of a crystal stone for any sign rather difficult.
• Sometimes there can occur a fallacy in deciding the correct crystal stone for a zodiac sign.
Gems and Crystal stones for every Graha or planet:
Sun: Manikya (Ruby) is the major gemstone of Sun. The crystal stones of this gem, like taamad, laaldi, laal tarmuli, or garnet.
Moon: Its major stone is Pearl. And the crystal stone that you can wear is the moonstone.
Mars: Mars is associated with coral and you can wear Laal Hakik as a crystal stone.
Mercury: Its major stone is green emerald. The crystal stones made up of emerald, like panna are good for it.
Jupiter: Its stone is Topaz, and as crystal stone you can wear yellow barrels, golden, yellow citrine.
Venus: For Venus, it is diamond. Crystal stone associated with it is Opal.
Saturn: Saturn’s major stone is Sapphire. Wearing the blue topaz as a crystal stone can be effective for it.
Translated from Hindi by LetsDiskuss