Not many people know about this variety of Chicken, let alone know the recipe of it. It is something different, and hell delicious.
(Courtesy: The Curry Guy)
Here’s how you can make it as tasty as the one you were served in a restaurant.
• Boneless chicken: 500 grams
• Egg: 1
• Semolina: 50 grams
• Corn flour: 50 grams
• Ginger-garlic paste: 2 tablespoons
• Black pepper: 1 tablespoon
• Turmeric powder: 1 tablespoon
• Red chili powder: 1 tablespoon
• Cumin powder: ½ tablespoon
• Coriander powder: 2 tablespoons
• Tomato ketchup: 3 tablespoons
• Soya sauce: 2 tablespoons
• Garlic (finely chopped): 8-10 buds
• Green chili: 4
• Curry leaves: 10-12
• Salt: According to taste
• Edible oil: As per requirement
• Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons
• Green onion (chopped): ½ cup
• Cashew: 10-12 nuts
• Wash the chicken and put it in a container.
• Now add semolina, corn flour, ginger-garlic paste, black pepper, turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, egg and salt to it. Mix well and left it to marinate for 10 minutes.
• Heat some oil in a pan. Fry cashew nuts first and keep them separately. Then fry the marinated chicken in the same oil.
• Take a separate pan and heat some oil in it. Fry curry leaves, chopped garlic, and green chili in this oil.
• Add red chili powder, tomato ketchup, and soya sauce, along with some water. Let it cook for a few minutes.
• Add chicken and mix well.
• Sprinkle lemon juice and cashew nuts before serving.