Egg Bread Sandwich can be your go-to snack as it is very easy to prepare.
(Courtesy: Sainsbury's recipes)
• Bread slices: 4
• Onion (some finely chopped, and some cut in elongated pieces): 1
• Green chili (chopped): 1
• Green coriander leaves (chopped): 1 bowl
• Carrot (chopped): 1
• Tomato (chopped): 1
• Cucumber (sliced): 1
• Chaat Masala: ½ tablespoon
• Salt: According to taste
• Edible oil: As per requirement
• Tomato ketchup: As per requirement
• Butter: As per requirement
• Break the eggs in a container and mix chopped onion, tomato, carrot, green coriander, and green chilli.
• Add chat masala and salt, and beat the eggs thoroughly.
• Heat 2 tablespoons edible oil in a pan, and fry egg mixture-dipped bread slices in it, from both the sides.
• When the slices are fried, spread butter on it.
• Take one of them and spread the slices of onion and cucumber on it. Now spread the ketchup and cover it with another bread slice.
• Egg bread sandwich is ready to serve.