All You Need to Know About CTET Admit Card 2018
The time has come, CBSE will shortly release the CTET admit card for 2018. The exam is highly competitive and is scheduled for 9th December, 2018. The admit card can only be downloaded from the official website. Only those candidates who have successfully completed the registration and paid the registration fee will be entitled to get an admit card. There is no offline method for it, one need to log in with their registration number and date of birth to download the admit card and print it for the forthcoming CTET 2018 entrance. No candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card and an identification proof with a photograph on it.
How do I get my Admit Card?
Admit card is a crucial document, without it, one cannot even enter the examination building. Here is the method to obtain your CTET admit card 2018
- Visit the CTET official website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in. Where you also made your registration.
- You will land on the official website with an option for admit card. Click on the admit card button and you will be redirected to another page.
- Now there will be 2 sections, first will be to punch in your registration number generated at the time of application. The second will be for selecting your date of birth. Enter both and hit submit to get your admit card.
- Your admit card will load and appear on your screen. You can either print it now or download it to print it later.
Your admit card won’t be a blank paper with your name and picture on it. There are a set of particulars written all over featuring your name, registration number, exam center, test category, photograph and other particulars about the exam. As mentioned before, you are also bound to bring in an official identification. You need to carry one ID from the below-mentioned proofs-
- PAN Card
- Voter Identification Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
What if I forget my Registration Number?
In case you forget the registration number there is no need to panic, there is a simple process to retrieve your admit card. Proceed with the above steps till you reach the login page. Now click on forget registration number tab, you have to type in your name, your father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, paper applied, and category. When you are done with that click enter and your admit card will appear.
There is always a minute chance of encountering an error. These errors could be anything from a wrong picture, to any wrong information or spelling mistake. In that case, you can simply send an e-mail to the CETE authorities.
Things you cannot carry
The candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, bits of paper, or any other stationary item, pouch or box. You cannot carry your mobile devices or any other electronic item at the time of your examination like Bluetooth, earphones, pager, etc.