What to do mean by Kidney Stone?
Kidney stones are the effect of accumulation of dissolved crystals on the inner covering of the kidneys. Sometimes, when there is too much of certain waste and not enough fluid in your blood, these wastes can grow up and stick together in your kidneys, and so Kidney stones start developing in your kidneys. However, they can start evolving anywhere in your urinary tract, which consists of these parts:
Having Kidney stones is a most painful part of medical conditions. The reason for developing stones varies according to the type of Kidney stone. Here’s a list of type of stones:
• Calcium- These are often made of Calcium Oxalate.
• Uric acid- This occurs usually in people having Gout or those who are going under Chemotherapy.
• Struvite- This type of stone is found usually in women; they can be large and can cause urinary obstruction.
• Cystine- In this type, an acid named as cystine that naturally occurs in the body leaks from the kidneys into the urine.
What are the causes of Kidney Stone?
• It can be a hereditary problem.
• You might have had it before.
• Not having enough intake of water.
• The diet you follow is high in protein/sugar/sodium.
• Obesity or overweight.
• Having a condition that causes your urine to contain high levels of cystine, oxalate, uric acid or calcium.
What are the Symptoms of developing Stone?
• Pain while urinating.
• Severe pain lower back or abdomen.
• Restlessness or nausea feel.
• The foul smell while urinating.
• Blood in the urine.
• Frequent need to urinate.
What can be the treatment for this?
If you are facing any of the above problems you should start drinking more water. But if the severity of pain increases then consultation of a doctor is needed. In such cases, a Urology specialist can help and guide in proper treatment.
Dr. Chaudhari’s hospital is well equipped with all necessary facilities and homely care of patients is taken pre and post-surgery. His stronghold in the medical field has not only drawn in patients from Nashik, but from across the city as well.
Dr. Chintaman Chaudhari is known to provide top service in Kidney stones, Prostate Cancer, Erectile Dysfunction, Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy Treatment, Urologic Laparoscopy, Female & Pediatric Urology.
Visit https://www.shreelaxminarayanhospital.com/ for more information.