Feeling the heat this summer?
Next year, it's going to be even worse!
We now have more than enough (and evident) reasons why alternatives for fuel should have mass adoption… not tomorrow but today.
Fossil fuels are non-renewable. And if continue consuming them at the current pace, they will deplete.
They cause air pollution.
They emit greenhouse gases which contribute to global warming.
So, yes, it's the need of the hour to really invest BIG in the alternatives for fuel.
Besides, we have many alternatives for fuel. So, making the transition from non-renewable sources to them should be a no-brainer choice.
(Courtesy: Renewable Resource Coalition)
Some of the best alternatives for fuel include:
• Biodiesel- Made from vegetable oils, animal fats or recycled restaurant grease.
• Hydrogen- Extracted from water, hydrocarbons and organic matter. It has no greenhouse emission.
• Ethanol- Made using alcohol.
• Electricity- We're already seeing an emergence of electric cars.
• Natural Gas- Like biomethane, produced from waste.
• Propane- A liquefied petroleum gas.
(Courtesy: Department of Energy)
These are some of the popular alternatives for fuel. And it's important that governments around the world push for these alternatives over the use of fossil fuels.
Hope this answers your question!