Digital marketing is all about using the digital technologies to promote the business or brand awareness. There are so many roles and responsibilities for those involved in Digital Marketing.
The following are some of the things that are included in digital marketing.:
- SEO- Search engine optimization (SEO) is a technique for improving your website's ranking in search engine results pages. There are two forms of SEO: organic and paid (On-Page and Off-Page SEO)
- SMM- Marketing on Social Media Individuals are increasingly using social media sites and expressing an interest in using social networking sites to meet new people. In digital marketing, social media marketing (SMM) plays an important part in promoting a company's or brand's recognition as well as increasing website traffic.
- SEM- Essentially, search engine marketing is paid advertising such as Google Adwords, PPC, and Bing Adwords, among others.
- Google Analytics:- In general, Google Analytics tracks the data from where the traffic is coming to our website, which pages they are viewing, which country the visitors are visiting from, is it male or female?, and many other things.
- Webmaster Tools:- This tool is intended for what modifications are made to our website, therefore use it to produce a sitemap for your website so Google can crawl it and know about it. You can find out how many times Google has crawled your website, as well as robot.txt and other information.
- Email Marketing.
- Content Marketing.