Be it any kind of cake, children will always be ready for it and to offer them a good variety depends on you. Sponge cake is one the many cake varieties that children love. So here’s the key to their happiness in a few easy steps.
(Courtesy: Sify Bawarchi)
Also read: How to make Red Velvet Cake at home?
• Butter: 200 grams
• Sugar (Crushed): 100 grams
• Eggs: 3
• Semolina: 100 grams
• Baking powder: 1 tablespoon
• Vanilla essence: ½ tablespoon
• Milk: 1 cup
• Mix butter and sugar in one container. Mix till it smoothens evenly.
• Now mix an egg in it and beat the mixture properly. Add vanilla essence to the mixture and stir.
• Take a separate container and mix semolina and baking powder in it. Now pour it into the butter mixture prepared before.
• If the final mixture seems dry, and some milk into it.
• Apply butter on the cake container, spread some semolina in the container so that it sticks to the butter. Now pour the batter in it.
• Bake it at 160 degrees temperature for 35 minutes.
• Let the cake cool down when it is baked and then cut it into pieces.