Salt to taste
1. Warmth oil in a dish and add the slashed onions. At the point when the onions turn delicate, add the ginger and garlic and saute until fragrant (around 2 mins).
2. Add the potatoes and cauliflower to this and cook on most reduced warmth, covered, blending every so often so the vegetable pieces don't consume.
3. At the point when the vegetables are half cooked, add the tomato glue and blend once more. Cook again for 3-4 mins or until the vegetables are delicate (not soft).
4. Add the zest powders – coriander powder, turmeric powder, jeera powder, and bean stew powder. Blend again until all around joined. Cook until the zest powders don't smell crude any longer – another 2 mins or something like that. The potatoes and cauliflower should be simmered and dry at this point. Add salt.
5. Polish off with a liberal measure of slashed coriander leaves and blend once more.
Aloo gobi all done!
Gobi Masala is an extraordinary blend with chapatis or rotis and a basic dal formula. You can likewise present with rice, jeera pulao, or some other pulao for somewhat of an additional flavor kick.