If you have any questions about what an appointment letter looks like, it is a good idea to get in touch with your school's international office or language department so that they can inform you. However, normally the letter should include the following information:
- The date of your arrival
- The name of the person who signed the letter
- Your legal first and last name as well as the date and place of birth
- Your passport details (country, number, expiry date)
- Your address and contact number for overseas emergencies
- A brief description about your stay in China/Japan/the U.S.A./Russia etc.
An appointment letter is the letter written by an employer to the employee confirming the selection of the candidate for the job.It will be written on the company letterhead with company details , employee information, employee position, date of joining, details of leaves ,pay scale,terms,working hours and conditions of employment.The terms and conditions should be clear as the candidate will join only when those term and conditions are acceptable to the candidate. The letter will specify the duties and responsibilities of the employee.