How to care dryness of skin in winters?Add Answer
Image courtesy: https://www.bewell.com
A nip is felt in the air and your skin starts losing off moisture. Your skin requires extra hydration. Preserving the moisture of your skin can be quite challenging in colder months. Here are few tips to prevent dryness of skin in winter:
• Apply moisturizer generously. Moisturizers are available in the form of ointments, lotions, creams and oils. Creams and lotions are most popular as they can be used anytime of the day.
• After bath, do not rub your skin with the towel but gently pat it dry. Apply your choicest moisturizer right away to trap the moisture in your skin. Overnight moisturizing is the best way to prevent dryness of skin.
• Use a humidifier in your room.
• Drink more fluids.
• Exfoliate your skin to remove dead cells else the skin will not be able to hold the moisture.
• Choose your cleanser carefully. It should not have a drying effect.
• Use moisturizing soaps rich in honey, milk cream, almond oil, shea butter or cocoa butter.
• Limit your exposure to cold dry winds.
• Do not use too hot water. Lukewarm water for washing hands is fine.
• Reduce your shower time. It should be no more than 10 minutes.
• Use less soap.
Best option for skincare is to go for ayurveda.
You do have many options in ayurveda for skin dryness
What is dry skin?
Dry skin is a very common skin condition by a lack of the low amount of water,dry skin affect males and females equally, older individuals are typically much more prone to dry skin Areas such as the arms, hands, and particularly lower legs tend to be more affected by dry skin. humidity is also a reason
There are some treatment you can have at home-
1.You can use coconut oil its neturally will help you.
2.You must add honey in your schedule.it will help you to heal from dryskin
3.aloe vera is also a very good option.
4. Add much water in your schedule
For sure you will getrid off skin dryness ...
Related QuesSee All
Related BlogsSee All