Black Forest cake is everyone’s favorite. At least my children like to have only Black Forest cake on their birthdays, and on Christmas as well.
(Courtesy: Steffi's Recipes)
Good thing that I know how to make it. Sharing my recipe here with you as well.
• All-purpose flour: 125 grams
• Butter: 50-75 grams
• Eggs: 5
• Whipped cream: 2 cups
• Sugar: ½ cup
• Icing sugar: ½ cup
• Cocoa powder: 2 tablespoons
• Vanilla essence: 1 teaspoon
• Baking powder: ½ tablespoon
• Baking soda: ½ tablespoon
• Coca Cola: 100 ml
• Cherries, chocolate flakes, and butter paper
• Heat oven at 175 degrees. Take the cake container and spread in it. Then spread the butter paper.
• Take a separate container and beat the eggs in it. Add the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, butter, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence, and coca cola to it, and mix well.
• Pour the mixture in the cake container and keep the container in the oven at 195 degrees for 25 minutes.
• Now prepare the icing by mixing and icing sugar in a container.
• When the cake is baked and cooled down, decorate it with the icing, cherries, and chocolate flakes.