It's very easy to make sweet potato halwa. Just follow the steps given below:
(Courtesy: Archana's Kitchen)
• Sweet Potato (boiled): 4
• Coconut (grated): 2 tablespoon
• Desi Ghee: 3 tablespoon
• Sugar: 1/2 cup
• Cardamom (crushed): 4
• Almond (cut): 1 tablespoon
• Pistachio (cut): 1 tablespoon
• Mash the boiled sweet potatoes.
• Heat desi ghee in a pan, and fry the potatoes in it.
• When then the ghee comes at the surface, add sugar and keep stirring for a few minutes.
• Add crushed cardamom and dry fruits.
• Serve hot.