Mutton Biryani is an all-time favorite of every foody! Be it any occasion, mutton biryani is always in. Most of the times however, we tend to get it from restaurants. Here’s how you can prepare it at home itself:
Egg recipe :- How to prepare egg curry at home easily?
Mutton - 1kg
Basmati rice - 1 kg
Ginger Garlic Paste - One Tablespoon
Cardamom - 7-8
Garam Masala - One Tablespoon
Black Pepper - A Small Fat
Coriander Powder - One-and-a-half spoon
Cumin seeds - half a spoon
Cinnamon - 3-4
Salt - according to taste
Turmeric powder - half a spoon
Red Chili Powder - One Tablespoon
Coriander - 50 grams
Green Chilies - 5-6
Clove - 4-5
Lemon - 3 teaspoons
Mint leaves - 7 -8 for garnishing
Saffron - A Pinch Fibers
Curd - 1 cup
Oil - as required
Milk - Half a bowl
• Wash and clean mutton thoroughly.
• Take an extra pot and add mutton in it. Mix ginger paste, turmeric, salt, black pepper powder and hot garlic powder thoroughly.
• Mix curd in it and then put it aside.
• Put oil in the frying pan and fry onion in it.
• Heat oil in a cooker and add cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and cumin seeds.
• Now add chopped green chilies.
• Add the already marinated mutton in it. Add finely chopped coriander.
• Now add deep fried onions in the cooker (only half onion).
• Stir the contents well and pour a cup of water.
• After cooking the mutton, put it in a separate vessel.
• Put the already soaked rice in a vessel.
• Add cloves, cardamom, salt, cinnamon and lemon juice to it and cook.
• When rice is cooked up to 75 percent, drained out the remaining water.
• Take a little milk in a small bowl and put the saffron in it.
• Now take an extra pot and spread oil in it.
• Spread a little portion of mutton in the pot.
• Spread the prepared rice over mutton.
• Now add deep fried onions, coriander leaves, lemon juice, and saffron milk.
• Repeat the same process adding several layers.
• Spread the oil and ghee at the top.
• Place the lid on top of the vessel.
• Now put tawa on gas stove and put the vessel on tawa, and let it cook.
Let it steam thoroughly.