Posted 25 Feb, 2020 | Science & Technology
How To Update Garmin GPS Map?Add Answer
- Connect your Garmin GPS device to your computer.
- Open a browser and visit Garmin’s Map Update page.
- Select the “Automotive” option and click on “Download Map Updater” Note: If the download button does not appear, maybe your device is not eligible for the free updates.
- Install the Garmin Map Updater File in your PC.
- Locate your device.
- When your device is recognized Click on “Continue” if the application gives you the message that “A free Map Update is available”, simply install the update.