I guess you are too late to ask this question as we have already entered the second month of 2019.
You, however, can refer to the following heart-warming quotes for the next New Year, if not this one.
1. “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.”—Benjamin Franklin
2. “Enter this new year with gratitude for this new chance to create your dreams.”—Avina Celeste
3. “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.”—Taylor Swift
4. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”—Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “Departure of a year welcomes so many new memories”—Munia Khan
6. "New year, same me because I'm already perfect."
7. "The best is yet to come." - Frank Sinatra, "The Best is Yet to Come"
8. "Thank U, Next, 2018."
9. "May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions."
10. "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." - Oprah