Posted 06 Dec, 2019 | Finance
Is MSME registration now converted to Udyog Aadhaar?Add Answer
Yes, MSME Registration has been converted into Udyog Aadhaar Registration. Udyog Aadhaar has been introduced just to simplify the process that business owners used to follow for registering their business under MSME (Micro Small Medium Enterprise). Before introducing the process of Udyog Aadhaar Registration the process was quite hectic and time consuming as well. With the new system you can experience an improved form of registration process.
- Log in to the official website launched under this initiative.
- Provide your registered Aadhaar number and your name in respective columns.
- After entering these details, click on “Validate and Generate OTP”.
- You will receive an OTP which you will have to submit to verify the information entered.
- You will be redirected to a form.
- In this form, you will need to fill in details like name and type of organization, etc.
- Check each detail carefully to eliminate any chance of errors.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and click “Submit”.
- You will again receive an OTP on submission.
- Enter this OTP to complete your registration successfully and enjoy MSME advantages.