The Char Dham Yatra Tour Packages refers to the tour packages for the four holy destinations of our country. i.e., Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri & Yamunotri. In India, it is believed that when you have visited the Char Dham Yatra then your all sins will get washed away with the dip in the holy river Ganga. Char Dham Yatra has its own importance in India as devotee comes across the country to visit Char Dham Yatra once in a life. These four holy places are the most visited places by tourist. Char Dham Yatra is very scared for some people like the way you have to go is not an easy deal. Roads are very congested on hills so that it is a little scary but you can also have fun on the other hand. In our country, Moksha plays a vital role in Hindu religion. And It is the only intention to visit Char Dham Yatra Tour.
Here we'll describe you each and everything in details for Chardham Yatra tour with step by step complete guide.
1. Delhi- Haridwar: After Arrive in New Delhi by 12:00 and reach by your own at our pickup point. After having lunch proceeds for Haridwar (200 km., approx 7/8 hrs. journey). Night halt at Haridwar.
2. Haridwar-Rishikesh-Haridwar: After breakfast, full day sightseeing of Rishikesh which includes Laxmanjhula, Ramjhulla. Parmarthdham, Swargasram Geeta Bhavan and cross the Ganges by boat. After lunch visit to the famous Har Ki Paudi, on Ganga Ghat, to take part in the Ganga Aarti. Night halt at Haridwar.
3. Haridwar-Barkot (Yamunotri): After breakfast proceed towards Barkot (196 Kms, approx 8-10 hrs. journey) en route view the famous Kempty Water Falls at Mussoorie (from Bus). Night halt at Kharadi (Barkot-Yamunotri).
4. Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot: At early morning by 04:00 am. proceed for Janki Chatti (52kms), from here 6km. trekking for Yamunotri. Passengers can opt it for Doli / Horse (at your own cost) or by walk. (6500ft.) Night halt at Kharadi (Barkot-Yamunotri).
5. Barkot – Uttarkashi: After breakfast proceeds towards Uttarkashi (100 Kms., 4-5 hrs. journey). After lunch visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple. Night halt at Uttarkashi.
6. Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi: At early morning 04:00 am. Can proceed towards Gangotri. After breakfast visit to Gangotri Temple, thereafter return to Uttarkashi, en route we'll stop for a Holy Dip at Gangnani Hot Water Springs. Night halt at Uttarkashi.
7. Uttarkashi - Sitapur (Kedar): After breakfast proceed towards Kedarnath Dham (270 Kms., approx 10-11 hrs. journey), en route view union of Alaknanda and Mandakini rivers. (From the Bus). Night halt at Sitapur.
8. Sitapur – Kedarnath: After having delicious breakfast proceed for Gaurikund by local share a taxi. Gaurikund to Kedarnath 16 km. one way for (11750 ft.). by trekking/Horse/Doli (at your own cost) Perform Pooja & Darshan at Kedarnath. Night halt at Kedarnath. (In case passenger books Helicopter / Taxi to Helipad at their own cost and if the Helicopter does not fly due to weather conditions, accommodation and food cost for your stay in Sitapur, will have to be borne by passengers.
9. Kedarnath – Sitapur: After breakfast proceed towards Sitapur. After lunch visit, Trijugi Narayani and God Shankar - Parvati got married. (Subject to Road Condition and Traffic). Night halt at Sitapur.
10: Sitapur - Badrinath: Early morning at 4.00 am. proceed for Badrinath (13-14 hrs. journey). Night halt at Badrinath.
11. Badrinath: Morning take a holy dip at Badrinath hot water springs and darshan. Evening visit Mana Village near China Border. Night halt at Badrinath.
12. Badrinath - Rudra Prayag: After breakfast proceed for Srinagar (Gharwal, 185 Kms., approx 10-12 hrs. journey), en route enjoy the Cable Car Ride at Auli (at your own cost). Night halt at Srinagar Gharwal.
13. Srinagar (Gharwal) – Haridwar: After breakfast proceeds for Haridwar (140 Kms, approx 6-7 hrs. journey), en route enjoy the adventurous White Water Rafting (at your own cost). Passengers can visit Mata Chandi Devi and Mansa Devi Temple (at your own cost). Night halt at Haridwar.
14: Haridwar-Delhi: After breakfast proceed towards Delhi (200 Kms, 7/8 hrs. journey). Tour concludes with a memorable experience with Heena Tours & Travels.
Note: This tour starts with Lunch on Day-1 and ends with Breakfast on Day-14.
Jingo Holidays offers you designed Cheap Char Dham Tour Packages to help you in accomplishing the unforgettable journey for your lifetime. Char Dham Yatra is the most important religious places in our country. Jingo Holidays can also help you to book customized Char Dham Yatra Packages which is suitable as per client's requirements.