So, if you are one of many bloggers that too 2ant people to read their article thoroughly as well as with the proper mindset then this is the right place for you to be.
Here we are going to discuss the much asked factors that make your content readable as well as give your content a certain level of quality for user to engage. The list of various factors which impact your readability are:
1. Make valid points throughout the article.
2. Access quantitative form of readability with tools such as yoast.
3. Use tools such as grammarly to get yourself a well written content.
4. Don't encourage plagiarism in your content.
5. Use as simple words as you could.
6. Tweak in your typography according to user's response.
7. Use infographics and images to make your content more engaging.
8. Release surveys and feedbacks for knowing what your target audience is looking for.
These are the basic factors that contribute to your readability. Keep a close eye on these points to run a perfect blog for lifetime.