What are Deepika Padukone's biggest secrets?Add Answer
- Deepika was not conceived in India. She was conceived in Copenhagen which is arranged in Denmark.
- Before showing up in motion pictures Deepika was a model as she appeared at Lakme Fashion week in the year 2005 where she got the title of "Model of the Year".
- She learned Jujutsu, a Japanese military work of art for the film Chandni Chowk to China, and played out her tricks herself.
- Before she came into the entertainment world Deepika was involved with wannabe entertainer Nihar Pandya whom she left under sensational conditions when she engaged with Ranbir Kapoor. Indeed, Pandya was to star a film dependent on his relationship with Deepika. Fortunately that thought stayed unfulfilled.
- At first, Deepika was going to make her introduction with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saawariya. Yet, Bhansali chose to go with the 'Anil Kapoor's Daughter and Rishi Kapoor's Son' and marked Sonam and Ranbir. Eventually, Deepika's presentation film delivered on a similar day as Saawariya, in this way making a continuous competition between the two women that haven't disappeared so far.
- She hasn't worked with Salman Khan and Amir Khan up until this point.
- Deepika adores the garments structured by the style brand "ZARA" and one can see her brandishing this current brand's outfits a few times.
- Deepika took in acting from Anupam Kher's school and move from "Shiamak Davar".
- In 2004, she showed up in a cleanser business of Liril from which she had increased monstrous prominence. This was her profession's achievement business.
- Deepika was a national level badminton player before she entered Bollywood