What are the benefits of kegel exercise?Add Answer
Kegel exercises can provide benefits to both women and men.
In ladies, Many factors can weaken the pelvic floor in women, such as pregnancy, childbirth, aging, and weight gain.
Men may also experience weakening in the muscles of their pelvic floor as they age.
Benefits of Kegel exercise via colo-proctologist at SIICP hospital Bangalore.
1. Kegel exercise, also known as pelvic floor exercise, consists of repeatedly contracting and relaxing the muscles that form part of the pelvic floor. These are the muscles that hold up the bladder and help keep it from leaking.
2. These excercises help strengthen the muscles that support the bladder, small intestine and bowels.
3. Kegel exercises also help strengthen vaginal muscles.
4. The pelvic floor muscles support the womb, the bladder, and the bowels .
5. Kegel exercises for men can strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, which support the bladder and bowel and affect sexual functions.