1. Start Dropshipping- With the increasing trend of online shopping, dropshipping is making its space as a job and gaining popularity. Basically, one sells products on behalf of the selling company and gains profit as a mediator.
2. Make Money with Affiliate Marketing- Every opportunity is rising nowadays, it's you who need to explore your skills and your cup of tea. Affiliate is also a growing carrier. The marketer has a job to convince the people by creating a trust, to buy the service or goods on behalf on behalf of the company or organization. This lets the marketer make a decent amount of money.
3. Become an Influencer- Becoming an influencer on social media like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook etc. where you create a fan base and then get money through brand integrations.
4. Publish an EBook- If you feel you have the passion to pen down your emotions, here it is, you can write your own book and start earning
5. Consider Freelancing- It means to serve people for their projects when they need professional help for a small-time or work. Almost every teenager now is engaged in freelancing because it demands various skills ranging from content writing to video editing to any skills you have.
6. Tutor- You can monetize your teaching skills if you feel so
7. Stock market- As we grow up to listening the stock market is full of risks but sit can be a potent source of earning if we understand the entire working and analyse every situation accurately.
Well to conclude, there are many ways to earn money, you need to analyse your skills and potential.
image source- onentrepreneur.com