Goa is a place full of beach tranquillity, rocks, sand and breezy air. All you find there is serene. There are numerous beaches you count on, each differing from the other. Some are rocky, some are sandy, some for surfing and some for sunbath. You’ll find a beach for whatever you count on. Although every beach attributes to a different feeling but if you are short of time, here are 5 best-picked beaches you should definitely visit
1) Vagator / Anjuna Beach – It’s a wonder located in the north goa. The beach is surrounded by pine trees with red laterite cliffs covered with golden sand. It’s a crazy beach for trance parties
2) Calangute / Baga Beach – it’s a place where two beaches merge. Its most suitable beach for swimmers with gradual water
3) Aguada / Candolim Beach – This beach welcomes all the sports to come and enjoy
4) Varca Beach – This beach is not overcrowded which conserves its beauty. It is best known for dolphin shows.
5) Palolem Beach – silent noise parties are the major attraction of this unspoiled beach.
Whatever beach you choose to visit, every beach has ample facilities to live in. One can find shacks, guest houses big hotels and lavish resorts. You can find your convenience. You can always find a room which fits your budget.
Image source- timesofindia.indiatimes.com