Posted 25 Jun, 2020 | Others
What have you done best in lockdown?Add Answer
First of all , this lockdown has been so cruel to me but....you know , taking out time for yourself is even tougher in normal days...
So here you go with the list where found myself working well at it :-
- I am more patient than earlier, I had to spend plenty of time with family and consequently got into few fights and arguments ..so yeahh ... it's kinda paradoxical but I'm loving them even more now .
- In lockdown 2,I was almost irritated by everything,like you know how we think tooo much when we're free . I started overthinking a lot but then ,an idea came to my head that why not make use of this overthinking attitude. So ,I started writing poems and short stories.
- I have learnt cooking some new foods as well
- Though, these days I find myself procrastinating works because of alot of time I've got to postpone works ...but...but..*****... don't ever do that!! You'll end up getting tired of pushing yourself to even start working all over again. So keep working ,if possible then make a routine
- And most importantly , I am finally good at painting now which was my dream since 2017 .
:) Learnt to smile as well.
Hope you guys also make use of so much time we've got.
Have a beautiful day !