What is difference between Shared Hosting and VPS Hosting?Add Answer
Advantages of shared hosting:
• User-friendly cPanel
• Host multiple domains
• Cost efficient
• Adequate resources
Disadvantages of shared hosting:
• Website crashes
• Can’t always expect the best performance
Reseller Hosting Accounts are only meant for one owner who likes to resell hosting and essentially act as their own hosting company. You can have anywhere from 10 to 250 separate cPanel accounts depending on which reseller plan you stick on to. So with a reseller account, you can set up each domain name with its own Control Panel.
The main difference is that reseller hosting is meant for selling web hosting and in case of shared hosting, it is for your own website.
Advantages of reseller hosting:
• Provides more flexibility and freedom
• No need to invest high to purchase reseller hosting
• Can earn better income without any tension
• The server maintenance cost is included in the package so if something goes wrong, then your web host will cover the cost of damages.
• There are no hidden or extra charges.
• You can make much profit by selling addons like Dedicated IP, SSL Certificate, Backup, Dedicated Hosting, and lot more.
Disadvantages of reseller hosting:
• Limited access to the server
• If you think or plan to change your current hosting provider, then it would be very difficult to shift the complete data of clients.
In VPS hosting, you have your own allotment of resources and it allows your visitors to enjoy faster loading times while in shared hosting that server may get sometimes swamped by requests or overloaded which might cause it to stop.
Shared hosting -
In shared hosting one server or machine allocated to multiple clients. This shared server connected to multiple clients and provides data files and required resources as per the requirements of their clients.
Shared hosting Servers provide space and bandwidth to the connected computers. shared hosting one common server is used by multiple clients. It is king of client-server architecture.
VPS hosting -
In VPS hosting every client allocated one single server. In this hosting single server provide resources, space, and bandwidth to single client
In shared hosting, multiple websites are hosted on a single server. All resources are shared with other users.
Benefits of shared hosting:
No technical skills required
Build in cPanel and Plesk
In VPS, you get a separate server along with resources like Bandwidth, Memory, CPU, Disk Space.
Benefits of VPS hosting:
If you are looking for the best VPS and shared hosting provider then consider MilesWeb.