What is the difference between Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices?Add Answer
However, they still have differences in speed, bandwidth , connectivity of multiple devices and the area they cover.
1. Bluetooth covers less area (apprx 10 m) whereas Wifi covers large areas ( apprx 100 m) .
2. Bluetooth has low bandwidth as compared to wifi.
3. Bluetooth is less secure than Wifi.
4. Bluetooth also consumes less power than Wifi.
5. Bluetooth can support only a limited number of users while Wifi can cater to a larger number of users.
6. Bluetooth is also fairly simple to use and switch in comparison to Wifi.