What is the height of hypocrisy in Indian national congress?Add Answer
- Unmistakable Congress pioneer, Mallikarjuna Kharge claims that a tea merchant like Narendra Modi had the option to turn into the Prime Minister of the nation simply because the Congess Government's that went before him protected vote based system.
- I can't help thinking about why he doesn't scrutinize the majority rules system in his gathering when the Gandhi's offended different Congress pioneers.
- Where was their majority rules system when Sonia Gandhi disposed of PV Narasimha Rao and when she slighted him while alive as well as after his passing.
- Where was their majority rules system when previous PM Manmohan Singh was kept quiet by Mrs.Gandhi.
- Where was their majority rules system when JP Narayan got the most exceedingly awful treatment in Tihar prison dependent on a blue-blood's desires.
- Where was their vote based system when Indira Gandhi eliminated Mr.Kumaraswami Kamaraj out of the administration of the administering party toward the finish of 1967.
- Where was their majority rule government when T.Anjaiah, previous Andhra CM was freely offended by Rajiv Gandhi and taken out from the gathering.
- The Congress party has never esteemed its old heads, except if they were from the family or its yes-men.