Technical specifications comparison:
CR-V has 275 mm larger in length than compared to Creta, CR-V has 40 mm more width and 55 mm more height than compared to Creta, CR-V has 406 cc more displacement than Creta. CR-V has 30 mm more wheelbase than compared to Creta.
Mileage for Creta is 15.29 Kmpl and for CR-V is 13.7 Kmpl. Creta has 122 bhp @ 6400 rpm max power than the CR-V has 154 bhp @ 6500 rpm max power in petrol and Creta has 151 Nm @ 4850 rpm max Torque than CR-V has 190 Nm @ 4300 rpm.
Fuel tank capacity for CR-V is 3 liters larger than Creta, and both vehicle use petrol only.
Ground Clearance for Creta ha 20 mm larger than CR-V.
Extra features in Creta:
• Both has Seat belt warning, Anti-Lock braking system, Electronic Brake- force Distribution, Speed Sensing Door Lock and Child Safety Lock
• Central Locking is remote for Creta and for CR-V it is Key.
• 12V Power Outlets 2 for Creta and for CR-V it is 1.
• Air Conditioner Is manual for Creta whereas for CR-V is Automatic- Dual Zone.
• Seat Upholstery is Fabric for Creta and for CR-V is Leather.
Extra Features in CR-V:
• Hill Hold Control and Hill Descent Control available in CR-V.
• Cruise Control, Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel, Leather- wrapped Gear knob.
• Sunglass Holder available in CR-V.
• Turn Indicators on ORVM, Rear Defogger, Rear Wiper, Rain-sensing Wipers, Roof rails, Chrome Finish Exhaust pipe available in CR-V.
• Headlamps is conventional for Creta and for CR-V is Projector.
• Rear Reading Lamp, Average Fuel Consumption, Adjustable Cluster Brightness, Integrated (in-dash) Music System available for CR-V.
• USB Compatibility, Aux Compatibility, MP3 Playback, AM/FM Radio, Steering mounted controls, Voice Command available in CR-V.