There are several companies in the automobile sector worldwide. But it is widely manufactured in the major tech countries like German, Japan, United States of America, Canada, England & many more. But automobile corporates have developed immensely in Germany. BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford Germany, Opel, Audi AG, Porsche & Volkswagen are some of the most successful German automobile giants.
Volkswagen is one of the major players in the automobile sector of the world. Some year Toyota is also in the competition. Volkswagen is an enormous brand because they have a tie-up with several renowned brands such as Porsche, Skoda, Bentley, Audi, Lamborghini & many more. The first ever car was manufactured by Mercedes Benz. According to 2014 statistics & reports, the top 10 automobile giants contained mixed nations which are as follows:
• Toyota Inc (10 million vehicles)
• Volkswagen(9.94 million vehicles)
• GM(9.92 million vehicles)
• Hyundai(8.0 million vehicles)
• Ford(6.32 million vehicles)
• Nissan(5.31 million vehicles)
• Fiat-Chrysler(4.61 million vehicles)
• Honda(4.36 million vehicles)
• PSA (2.94 Million vehicles)
• Suzuki (2.72 Million vehicles)
As per these reports, BMW ranks 12th with 2.12 million production of vehicles which includes Mini & Rolls Royce, Daimler ranks 13th with 2.02 million productions of vehicles.