Mahatma Gandhi ( the image of peacefulness ) was designated for respectable harmony prize in 1937,1938,1939 and in 1947. However, he was never granted the prize.
There are numerous reasons,
- In the early many years of the 20 th century, the honorable prize was everywhere granted to the individuals of Europe and America.
Granting the honorable prize to Gandhi would outrage the British, as Gandhi was an enemy of colonialist and against British political dissident.
Gandhi was a few times scrutinized as man who worked to a great extent for the government assistance of the poor of India and not the poor of the world.
At the point when his name was considered during 1937,1938 and 1939, he was killed as he was contended as a man of both harmony and war. As indicated by the panel, the mass developments of Gandhi on occasion prompted viciousness.( Chauri Chaura occurrence of 1922 ).
Likewise, when his name was considered in 1947-48, he was contended to have acheived both great and terrible for the nation. ( Independence and parcel ).
In addition, when Gandhi was killed in January 30, 1948, the board would not like to think about his name, as it would prompt granting the prize to a man after death.
Shouldn't something be said about Bharat Ratna ?
- Bharat Ratna was organized in 1954. (long after the passing of Gandhi).
- In the underlying years, our chiefs were excessively occupied in granting the Bharat Ratna among themselves. (it allows for them to consider Gandhi).
- I was unable to comprehend the simple reality that, the most noteworthy regular citizen grant was presented upon by the most noteworthy non military personnel authority without anyone else. (Jawaharlal Nehru granted it to himself, Indira Gandhi granted it to herself and numerous different presidents did likewise).
- Bharat Ratna, on occasion were granted to the pioneers after death. This frequently opens the pandora box.
- Madan Mohan Malaviya was granted Bharat Ratna in 2015, 68 years after his demise in 1946. A few people have requested that endless pioneers must be given the honor after death.
- They proposed list incorporates individuals like Subash Chandra Bose, Bala Gangadhar Tilak, Rabindranath Tagore and so forth..
- Would we be able to recommend more names like, Jhansi Rani, Chatrapathi Shivaji, Akbar, Chandragupta Maurya, Ashoka, Bindusara and so on… !!! ???
- The greater part of the worldwide/public acknowledgments and grants have become a device in the possession of personal stakes and Politicians.
- We need not need to stress over, why Gandhi was not presented the Noble prize or Bharat Ratna .
- Mahatma Gandhi had become undeniably more significant than any honors or acknowledgments.
- The best honor we can actually provide for him, is to follow the standards he lectured us.