any one can tell me how to get more traffic over social media optimization?Add Answer
1. create your business social account.
2. Share posts on social media platforms on a daily basis.
3. share attractive and informative content like images, videos, blogs and etc.
4.join Your niche groups.
5. Share your post on niche-specific groups.
6. Make sure about your content quality images, blogs, videos.
7. Run your product add on social media by targeting the audience.
8. Fill your website link in your social profiles.
These are some tips to generate traffic from social media.
Let me understand this correctly…
You want to optimize social media so as to drive more traffic to your website.
If so, to drive traffic to your site, you need to do more than optimization. You need to “manage” your profiles.
Optimization helps when you’re trying to get people like/follow your pages and engage with your content. To source out their attention from your posts to your site requires proper management and a strategy.
Now, understand that social media companies don’t want their users to leave their sites and go somewhere else. That’s in their best interest.
(There’s a reason, after all, why posts with links have so smaller reach!)
This means redirecting your audience from your social media to your website is difficult. And this is true for almost all major platforms – from Facebook and LinkedIn to Twitter and Pinterest.
That said though, it doesn’t mean it’s impossible. You can drive more traffic to your website. Here’s how…
Get more followers/likes
This is quite fundamental. You cannot expect lots of engagement and traffic redirect if you have only a few hundred followers/likes.
(Courtesy: Outsource to us)
The more followers/likes you have, the higher the chances of getting traffic boost to your site.
So, this should be the foremost priority for you: Get more followers/likes.
1. You website is likely getting some traffic. Ask these visitorsto connect with you on social media. Use pop-ups, sliders and other plugins to ask them this.