Make your own perfume at home with products from your local grocery shop if you want to be more creative. The following are the steps to produce your own perfume at home:
- Begin by chosing you favorite flower
- Then carefully clean your flower petals with water to get rid of any dirt.
- During a cheesecloth-lined dish, soak the flowers overnight and canopy with a lid.
- Squeeze the flower pouch over a saucepan to get rid of the flower-scented water, then simmer over low heat until almost a teaspoon of liquid remains.
- Fill this liquid with cold water and store it during a bottle.
- Allow it to line for a minimum of one night.