How to prepare for boards in this covid-19 pandemic time?Add Answer
Schools are shut down from March month. The time for new admission in schools and colleges -it's going to be a challenge. Classes are online, all activities are going online which is very difficult for teachers and students both to manage. Some parents don't have a laptop or proper broadband connection/wi-fi. So it is very difficult for everyone.
We only can pray and hope that the time will change and school will open very soon. But in this pandemic situation, we should change our study method and should prepare for boards. Government has reduced 30% syllabus from class 9 to 12. It is a great relief for students.
Here are some points for students as well as parents:
- Focus on board exams, solve previous year papers.
- Prepare a questionnaire of important questions.
- Do practice of numerical on regular base.
- Try to solve previous year paper in before time.
- do writing practice which is most important at this time. because of online classes writing speed is reducing.
- learn long answers and write to them.
- Try to create a good study environment.
- Set a timetable and complete your task in time
- Do physical exercise and meditation.
- Be positive