Is there any easy way to peel garlic?Add Answer
It becomes sometimes difficult and annoying task to peel cloves of garlic. I am sharing a personal shaking trick which I follow. You can easily peel garlic using this trick.
- Break the garlic head into cloves
- Put the cloves into hard container lock proof or two steel bowls of the same size, pressing together the edges while shaking much bigger than garlic.
- Shake it for 30 – 40 seconds. When you will pull the cloves out, paper will come off very easily.
- Still, you are finding the paper difficult to release, shake the container more strongly.
- Separate the cloves from the peel.
- Repeat for the remaining left garlic cloves.
Note: Avoid using plastic containers as it may leave a smell and not work as good as steel or metal ones.
Heat a head of garlic in a microwave for about 20 seconds and the cloves will slide right out of their skins with no mess and you can do it in a minimal time and effort.
Check out this video and learn this trick.