Pineapple juice recently has become one of the most searched drink because of it being promoted by none other than the reality celebrity, Kim Kardashian. Because it is she who posted her picture in a white swim suit, holding a can of pineapple juice, it is being associated with the sexual connotations it has. Kardashian captioned the picture as, “google the benefits of pineapple juice”.
But pineapple juice really have a lot of health benefits instead of just making the ***** of women smell and taste better. Below are listed some of the benefits:
• The juice has medicinal values. It helps in healing tendon injuries or muscle tears.
• It keeps the body active and energized. It is said to be another good source of Vitamin C after citrus fruits.
• Not just in vitamin C, it is also rich is iron and hence, could be helpful in curing Anemia.
• Because of the presence of bromelain and antioxidants, pineapple juice helps in reducing the risk of cancer.
• It is an effective acne treatment and helps in making skin clear.
• It is also effective as a remedy of menstrual disorders.
• Pineapple is a natural diurectic and helps in getting rid of the toxins in body by maintain the health of your kidneys.