What is the difference between on page and off page optimization?Add Answer
To rank website on google, the both on-page & off-page optimization should be done properly. Here the difference in both are:
On- page: We do on page SEO in order to rank our website on google and to get more traffic. When our keywords are rank on the particular query, our website gets traffic. On-page SEO is a technique to optimize our keyword search to get higher rank on Google.
In on-page optimization, we focus on web pages and content optimization.
To optimize your web pages, we do following things:
1) Title: It should be 60-70 characters long (including spaces), and must contain primary keywords.
2) Slug: It is the URL which identifies particular pages. It includes focused key phrases or keywords.
3) Meta Description: A short description about your page. It must be 140-170 characters long and must contains primary+secondary keyword.
To optimize content, we do following things:
The proper keyword research is very important to optimize the content in order to make it identifiable to the search engine. The tags such as H1, H2,H3 are used to make content more attractive to the search engine and users.
Off-page: Off page optimization is a technique to increase authority of your domain. It associates with link building and improve your website ranking to search engine. To do off page, the following factors must be considered such as:
b) Guest Posting
d) Social Media which includes SEO and SMM are important.
To create low- hanging backlinks, we can consider following tasks:
1) Directory Submission
2) Social Bookmarking
3) Forum Posting
4) Post submissions
5) Q&A Submissions
6) Classified Submissions.
These are the difference between the both.
There are different activities in both ON Page and Off Page.
ON Page Activities
- Use informative and unique content
- Use paragraphs, headings, and subheadings
- Use more searching and less competitive keywords
- Meta title & Meta description
OFF Page Activities
- Social Bookmarking
- Directory Submission
- Article Submission
- Press Release
- Classified Ads