Earlier this year, when Asus launched Zenfone Max Pro (M1) on Flipkart, both the companies started a partnership which is going to prove beneficial for the users in Flipkart’s Big Billion Days sale starting next week.
The first and the most attractive offer that you can grab on this year’s Big Billion Days is the sweet deal on ZenFone Max Pro (M1)’s 3GB+32GB base variant. Flipkart will be selling the mobile phone with the discount of Rs.1000/-.
The base variant of the ZenFone
Max Pro (M1) will now retail at an effective price of Rs 9,999.
Following are the other, most attractive offers that you can avail on Big Billion Days:
• ZenFone Max Pro M1 (4GB+64GB) will retail on Rs 10,999. Its actual price is Rs 12,999.
• ZenFone Max Pro M1 (6GB+64GB) will retail in Rs 12,999. Its actual price is Rs 14,999.
• An additional 10 per cent discount will be offered by Flipkart to HDFC debit and credit cardholders.
• Flipkart is also offering attractive change offers for the users who are planning to upgrade from Xiaomi
to Asus. You can upgrade from the Redmi Note 4 and Redmi 4 for as low as Rs 5,200 for the 3GB variant and Rs 6,000 for the 4GB variant.
• Flipkart’s complete mobile protection plan, which includes theft protection, for just Rs 99 if you buy Asus Zenfone.
• Flipkart is also giving the Rs 99 Assured Buy Back, which when paired with the purchase gets you 50% value for exchanging the phone on Flipkart within 8 months.