(Courtesy: Times Now Hindi)
Some of these facts are as follows.
1. Vasant Panchmi is the harbinger of new life. As the winter ends, the spring season arrives giving birth to new crops, flowers, and other earthly life. It is thus associated with greenery and happiness.
2. On this day, only Saraswati is not worshipped. The day is also known for the worship of Kamdeva. Not only this, Vasant Panchmi is also known as a perfect day for kite-flying.
3. On this day, the girls of 2-10 years are fed with saffron-colored rice, as they are considered the avatar of Goddess Sharda.
4. If you donate yellow-colored clothes to unmarried girls and poor, it will bring happiness and artistic knowledge in your home.
5. Beginning new things on this day is considered very auspicious. You can start the construction of your new house or get married on this day.