CBSE releases new guidelines to protect against coronavirus, now must be followed
After China and other countries, coronavirus has become a major problem for the people of India. Coronavirus cases are increasing in the country. Classes in many schools, colleges have been closed due to the protection from coronaviruses. At the same time, many universities have also extended the dates of examinations. But at the time people are being advised to stay indoors to prevent coronavirus,At the same time, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) 10th and 12th board examinations are going on. But seeing the increase in coronavirus cases rapidly, CBSE has released some new guidelines regarding examination centers.
( Image : google )
These are new guidelines
1. There should be a distance of at least 1 meter between the students taking the exam.
2. Maintaining the gap between students, a class should not have more than 24 students.
3. If the rooms of the examination centers are small, divide the students and make them sit in different rooms.
4. Students will be allowed to carry face masks and hand sanitizers in the examination centers as before.
5. The school may use all available rooms and space in the center to ensure distance and precaution between students.
Please tell that due to Coronavirus, there was a demand from CBSE Board to extend the date of examination. But the board had made it clear that the examinations would be conducted according to the schedule released.
but according to latest news CBSE delayed exam till 31st march because of corona virus . Exam will be held after stabilized the situation.