Hill stations in India, especially Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh are considered to be attractive places for people. The mountains of Uttarakhand are a good option, where you can breathe in the open air and capture beautiful scenes in your eyes.
Although Uttarakhand has famous hill areas like Mussoorie, Nainital, and Bhimtal, due to the summer holidays, there is a lot of congestion here. If you want to avoid this crowd then these 10 hill stations will prove to be a good option for you, here are some places that will surprise you.
1. Auli - It is one of the coldest places in India. The greenery here with the rays of the sun will make anyone's heart happy. Here you can enjoy tracking.
2. Shimla and Manali - Most tourists from India visit Himachal. Shimla and Manali in Himachal are the most famous destinations for honeymoon. There is a beautiful view of the valley and the peaks of the Himalayan Mountains all around.
3. Ranikhet - Ranikhet is a magnificent hill station located in Uttarakhand. If you like spending time with nature then this place is best for you. You can also do paragliding, biking, rafting here. You can also visit the Jhula Devi temple in Ranikhet.
4. Ooty - This is the most famous hill region of South India. The gardens and lakes here can make your holiday extremely spectacular. By boating, you can double the fun of traveling to Ooty.
5. Leh Ladakh - is the land of Lamas and Hindu Sadhus located in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. There is an area in Ladakh called Leh. The most beautiful hue of nature can be seen here. Leh is the most beautiful place for people who love nature, besides those who are fond of trekking and adventurous travel.
6. Gangtok - The capital of Sikkim, Gangtok is very beautiful in itself. The weather here is favorable for the holidays. If you go here, then hardly feel like returning. The beauty of this place full of greenery will draw you towards it.
7. Darjeeling - This place is not less than heaven. Darjeeling is famous for its tea gardens. If you want to see the real beauty of Darjeeling, then definitely see the morning view. Many types of monasteries can also be seen here.
8. Gulmarg - Gulmarg is a mountain town surrounded by deep moat, grasslands, snow-clad peaks, lush hills, and cool valleys.
9. Panchgani - Due to being surrounded by five mountains, this place was called Panchgani. The beauty of nature is seen here. If you like traditional and hand made things, then it is best for shopping.
10. Mount Abu - Mount Abu is the only hill station in Rajasthan. If you are tired of work and want to spend time in peace, then this place is best for you. Nakki Lake adds beauty to the beauty of the place.