Why Doesn't the World Care About Pakistanis?Add Answer
- A secular republic where the government elected by people can exercise very little power and has to fight religious zealots, the fearful ISI, and powerful mobs inside its military.
- A target of the Saudi mission of spreading hatred and extremism around the world. Sometimes it appears like a Saudi puppet willing to fight for them, or will readily provide them with nuclear weapons any time they ask for it.
- Has no control over its borders or towns around it.
- Several terrorist groups have been constantly harassing Iranian border patrol units, then retreat and take refuge behind the Pakistani border. Hundreds of Iranian draft soldiers (military service is compulsory in Iran) and Guard Corps have died or sustained severe injuries from such attacks in the past 30 years.
- The US did not seem to have any problems entering the Pakistani airspace, without permission, to assassinate Ben Ladan (and, allegedly, threw his corpse in the ocean).
- No idea how it works but we know that US has been killing any one they wanted dead on Pakistani soil with predator drones under the cover of fighting terrorism. It appears unlikely that any Pakistani official is able to stop it even if they posses the desire to do so.