Shravan is propitious month. As indicated by Hindu schedule Shravan is month of downpours and ordinarily begins in mid July and last till mid August. Generally Hindus don't eat non vegan food during Shravan.
Here are some potential explanations behind eating just vegan food during Shravan, which incorporate both strict and logical explanation.
1. Month of celebration – Shravan is month of celebrations and festivities like Rakshbandhan , Nagpanchami, Onam, kajori Purnima, and so forth… .
2. Ruler Shiva's Month–it is blessed month of master Shiva. Throughout the days in month are viewed as propitious and every day there is a specific recognition by a specific Hindu people group.
Tuesday – Mangala gauri pooja
Wednesday – Budh puja
Thursday – Brihaspati Puja
Friday-Jara Jivantika Puja
Saturday-Asvatta Maruti Puja.
The entire month is loaded down with importance, so hindus stay away from non veggie lover food in this month.
3. Downpour Born Disease–In this month in which storm are in to the max. The downpours accompany parcel of water conceived sickness like hepatitis, cholera, Gastritis and so forth The overall cleanliness is exceptionally awful and no one can really tell what sort of disease you may get. The greater part of individuals accept that meat/non vegan food during this month has more odds of get tainted
4. Low Immunity Level–According to Ayurveda , during shrvan the insusceptibility power is extremely low, so better to keep away from non veggie lover, zesty , sleek food during this season. Storm diet should be lighter, warm, less watery and so on
5. The Breeding Season–Shravan is likewise month of Love and sentiment. It is reproducing season for the vast majority of the creatures. It is sin to slaughter creature when they are pregnant/bring forth eggs.