Loneliness during the UPSC exam is inevitable. I am writing this with my experience, that was quite some years ago. As we finish our university or college we will be separated from our friends anyway. Surely loneliness will be there.
And when we were preparing for tough exams like UPSC, all the time in the universe will be less for preparation. Because in UPSC millions of people are competing for thousands of seats. So the preparation should be out of the world level. There will be no time for social activities in our lives until we finish our exams. Because of our situation, we will be left with loneliness.
To overcome loneliness you can follow the underwritten techniques:-
• 1. In between the study go for a walk or go to your favourite place for relaxation like rive bank, beaches, forests or any place you love the most.
• 2. Write your tension, sorrows, worries or problems in a diary whenever you want to talk to some friends. That way you can get ridden of your heavy heart and your mind will be free. And moreover while writing you may get the solution to the problems.
• 3. Meditate – It really helps. By meditation, oxygen inflow to our body will increase and our brain will work more efficiently. And the by-product of meditation is relaxation.
• 4. Spend some time for your hobby- If you have any hobbies like painting, gardening, cooking or anything, do it. Our mind will deviate from the routine and if you look at the finished product of your hobby, you will get happiness.
• 5. Talk to optimistic people – During the preparation for UPSC, we need positive energy and courage to overcome our fear of the exams. So don’t go near the pessimistic dudes who talk against UPSC exams.
Follow these steps, you will definitely succeed in your UPSC exam. All the best.
image source - media.istockphoto.com