Banana fritters are quite unusual as most of us are used to potato, onion, spinach, cauliflower, and fritters of such things. One of the reasons of this is the misconception that making banana fritters or kele k pakode is difficult. Well, you can see here for yourself.
• Gram flour: 250 grams
• Rice flour: 50 grams
• Red chili powder: ½ tablespoon
• Turmeric: ½ tablespoon
• Baking Soda: ½ tablespoon
• Salt: according to taste
• Water: 350 milliliters
• Raw bananas: 4
• Water: for dipping the bananas
• Oil: for deep frying
• Mix gram flour, rice flour, red chili powder, turmeric, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
• Pour water and prepare a batter.
• Peel the raw bananas and cut them in small pieces.
• Dip the cut bananas in water so that their color doesn’t change.
• Now drain the water.
• Now heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
• Take banana pieces one by one, dip them in the batter and leave in hot oil for deep frying.
• Repeat the last step for all banana pieces.