Be it any exam and any subject, the fear and stress of scoring well are always there in a student. Physics, for every science stream student, is a subject which scares him/her off. The effort and dedication that this particular subject needs can even eat up a student’s time which might have been kept aside for some other subject.
(Courtesy: Jagran Josh)
A little bit of planning and concentration, however, can make you score well in Physics easily.
• Always study Physics when your mind is truly refreshed. The heavy concepts of Physics need to be dealt with a lot of attention.
• To increase your concentration power, exercise or practice Yoga.
• Physics is better done on the basis of concepts, rather than chapters. Make a list of all the important concepts and write all the formulae against them. This will help you keep some concepts on your tips forever.
• Do not take NCERT lightly. Even if you are studying from other reference books, jump on them only after studying NCERT very thoroughly. Twice, if possible.
• Do not leave any topic or concept unprepared as all the topics are interrelated to each other in Physics.
• Physics needs as much practice as Math. Even more, in fact. So do not just stop after solving some questions related to a concept or theory. Try solving as many questions as possible. And don’t neglect previous year question papers.
• Make proper notes, especially that of flowcharts and diagrams. They will help you in revision at the last moment.