What things can you do in China that you cannot do in the USA?Add Answer
• In China, you can’t forward fake news on WhatsApp – in the USA, you can.
• In China, you can lose yourself in the sea of people – in the USA, you can’t.
• In China, you can be a proud atheist and be respected for that belief – in the USA, you can’t. (Read: Discrimination against atheists in the USA) Btw, did you know the Chinese Government is officially atheist? The country also homes the largest population of non-believers.
• In China, you can leave without giving a tip to anyone and nobody will think you’re an a$%hole – in the USA, you can’t.
• In China, you can be relatively safe at night without any fear of violent crime – in the USA, you can’t. (Of course, if you take a stand against the Chinese government, you won’t be safe no more. But that’s a whole different conversation.)
• In China, you can eat a bat without people treating you like a lunatic – in the USA, assumingly and hopefully, you can’t. (Read: Bat as food)
• In China, you can ride a bicycle quite safely thanks to wider lanes – in the USA, you can’t. (Did you know, on average, 742 cyclists die in fatal bicycle accidents each year in the USA? Read Bike Death Statistics 2020)
• In China, you can (and must) call yourself a communist – in the USA, not really. (Read: America's obsession with rooting out communism is making a comeback)
(Courtesy: Asia Times)
• In China, you can find good opportunities in government departments if you’re affiliated with the communist party – in the USA, there are no such favors.
• In China, you can commute easily and at cheap with excellent transportation infrastructure in cities – in the USA, you can’t.
• In China, you can live without a car – in the USA, not so much.