There are many caller ID apps available these days on Google play. The main reason for many such apps coming up is the increasing issue of unhindered safety and privacy during calling. The best caller ID app is undoubtedly, Truecaller, which gives you the option of even blocking the unwanted users from calling you. Recently, Truecaller added the feature of call recording to enhance safe calling.
There are many other caller ID apps available on play store which you can use:
• Full screen caller ID. It turns your caller ID information into full-screen contact information.
• Real Caller. This is for those who try to call from different unknown numbers. This allows you to pre-set you name, according to how you want your name to appear on other’s phone when you call them.
• Contactive. This can even provide you with the social media info of the caller.
• Whoscall. This caller ID apps allows you to block the numbers which are identified as block or junk calls.
• Caller ID +. This caller ID app helps you with identification, blocking and call logging feature, along with caller identification.