Can i apply army fourm if my 10th name is inncorct - letsdiskuss
Official Letsdiskuss Logo
Official Letsdiskuss Logo





| Posted on | Education

Can i apply army fourm if my 10th name is inncorct


Content writer and teacher also | Posted on

This is a very common problem for all Indian Army lovers from all over India. Many of the candidates do the registration incorrect and then search the solution of their problems. Here I am explaining you, how can you apply in army forum if your name in the 10th class certificate is incorrect:
If you have to correct your name, Date of birth, address etc inform you just log in to the website:
This website will help you to correct your details in the application form.

You can also make a correction in your 10th mark sheet/certificate: Just follow the instruction given below.
  • Type CBSE in the Google search bar.
  • Then go for the 1st website. (Central Board of Secondary Education)
  • You will see two options:
1). Click for CBSE results
2). Click for CBSE Website
  • Go for the second option.
  • Come to the end of the page and click on “School Corner”
  • Then click on “CBSE Forum”
  • Then click on the 3rd option.” Fees for issues correction/document”
  • Download the forum.
  • Do correction in the forum.
  • And send this forum offline in the given address.

  • So you can correct your name in 10th marksheet or you can make the correction in Army forum.


Picture of the author